just shadows

just shadows

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

quottro,d pub







1,this is my dear fren bday(tai yat chi)but all ppl seem like feeling abit strange and start asking me why am i like this,oh i see,let me show you the pic.this is only the starting of the story that how i show my attraction.see the second picture and you know it all.
















2,how crazy am i?would you accept a friend like this to srcew your birthday party up?















3,but ,if the party without me , you can imagine it will be a long long night with silence and cold.so me had enjoy enough in the early of the night,then in silence i had leave the place to get a better place to lay on just as the picture below.hahahahaha,dare you?


4,i mean sleep like this,i dun think the pub was a good place to celebrate events,but there is alot of good friend and few bottle of sam su beside me to push me up to a max level of happiness that night.so , do you want to try with me some day?happy birthday-thx > pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment